1. The abstracts will be original, unpublished and written in Spanish or English. The title of the summary will have a maximum of 20 words. The text is limited to 300 words and 4 keywords. Figures, graphs, images, tables, referential appointment, footnotes or bibliography will not be included.
2.The abstracts should indicate the background and objectives, the method, the results and the conclusions.
3. The abstracts, following the summary template enabled on the web, must be written in dinA4 size sheet, with black ink, with single spaced, with margins of 2’5 centimeters, with full justification, in Arial font, with size characters 12 and without cuts of words neither tabulations.
4. The works must be carried out in Microsoft Word support for Windows on PC version 2000 or later.
5. The abstracts may be presented in oral communication format and porters. The posters are limited in number, if exceeded, they will be invited to present it in the form of oral communication.
6.Can inscription the congress all authors students (they must present a copy of the tuition or student card), who present a communication/poster related to scientific researches about the sports phenomenon in any of its manifestations and make a deposit or bank transfer of € 75 in form of donation to the Foundation, in concept of inscription.
7. Can inscription the congress all authors, who present a communication/poster related to scientific researches about the sports phenomenon in any of its manifestations and make a deposit or bank transfer of € 85 in form of donation to the Foundation, in concept of inscription.
8. Can inscription the congress all authors, who have made a donation, in any category of the Amorós Awards 2019, present a communication/poster related to scientific researches about the sports phenomenon in any of its manifestations and make a deposit or bank transfer of € 65 in form of donation to the Foundation, in concept of inscription.
9. The authors to register must use the author’s form enabled on the web and submit the following documentation:
a- Abstract in Microsoft Word for Windows.
b- Completed and signed application form.
c- Copy of the National Identity Document or Passport.
d- In the case of students copy of tuition or student card.
e- Receipt of the deposit or bank transfer of the payment of the inscription. Indicating in concept: donation congress and name and surname.
10. The documentation of the authors must be sent through the inscription form enabled on this web page before April 30, 2020.
11. If the author does not present the income tax return in Spain, it is admitted that another person donates, in order to benefit from the deduction in the income tax return in Spain. You must provide us with your personal data to send you the corresponding donation certificate. Likewise, it will indicate in the concept of the payment of the inscription: donation congress and name and surname of the author.
12. The inscription process of the authors will end when the Foundation sends a confirmation email.
13. Authors will not be reimbursed for any costs incurred in submitting their application.
14. The Foundation is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delivered late the requests.
15. The communication may be withdrawn within the term of submission of communications and only 50% of the donation will be returned. After the deadline for submission of communications, no cancellation will be accepted.
16. The inscription of each author releases and exempts the Foundation from the responsibilities, complaints, litigation and demands that arise from or in relationship with the congress. The author will indemnify the Foundation for all complaints and demands that may arise from third parties in relation to the applicant’s participation in the congress, for having a conflict of interest or for the breach of these rules and bases.
17. The Foundation is not responsible for the content, data and opinion of the authors of the communications.
18. The communications will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, which may present observations or recommendations. The work not accepted will receive a reasoned report, giving it a deadline, if possible, to meet the indications made.
19. If your communication is not accepted, you can claim the return 100% of the donation.
20. For an accepted work to be included in the Congress program and published, at least half of the authors must be inscribed in the Congress. Full registration must be received before June 30, 2020 to ensure communication is included in the program and will only be confirmed if the donation has been completed.
21. To issue the nominal certificates of presentation of communication/poster to each author, all authors must inscribed, otherwise only will be certified the registered authors.
22. All communications will be published in a USB of abstracts and in digital format on the web page of the Foundation with its corresponding ISBN and Legal Deposit.
23. Each author will have 10’ for the presentation of their work and 5’ for questions or doubts by the assistants. The maximum time will be controlled to ensure the exposure of all communications.
24. To issue the nominal certificates of presentation of communication/poster to each author, only the authors must present their communication in person and present their poster.
25. The printed posters will have a vertical format of 60×90 centimeters and will be delivered to the secretariat of the Congress the first day upon withdrawing their accreditation.
26. The posters will be placed on the panels by the Congress organization. Each author must be next to his poster at the scheduled time.
27. The posters are the responsibility of their authors, they will watch for correct use and at the end of the day they will be removed. The organization of the Congress is not responsible for the damages or robberies that the posters could suffer.
28. The schedule of accepted works as well as the rooms for submission will be published from September 21, 2020. Once the schedule is published, no changes will be accepted.
29. The author will present in the room that corresponds in advance his presentation in ppt. format.
30. The Foundation will not cover the expenses of the authors caused by their assistance at the congress.
31. If there is not enough quorum, if the communications/posters do not meet the conditions required in the call or do not fit the purpose of the same, the congress will be declared desert and 100% of the donation will be returned to the authors.
32. The congress will establish two prizes for the best oral communication, the first one with € 150 and the second with € 85. The awards will be made by bank transfer and will be subject to taxation according to the legislation in force in Spain.
33. The authors volunteer who wish to appear to the best oral communication prizes must make a recording in MPEG4 format and send it to info@bsj–marketing.es before September 23, 2020. Those recordings will not be accepted that overcome the 10’ established for the oral communication.
34. The authors attending the congress will decide the winners of the prizes for the best oral communication.
35. The awarding of the prizes will only be communicated to the winners and will be published on the Foundation’s web page, specifying the name, the image of the authors and the titles of the communications.
36. The awards will be presented with a certificate, at the ceremony of the Amorós Awards.
37. If the oral communications do not meet the conditions required in the call or do not fit the purpose of the same, the prizes for the best oral communication will be declared deserts.
38. The Foundation will not cover the expenses occasioned to the winners, for the collection of the prizes for the best oral communication.
39. The authors attending the congress authorize the Foundation to obtain images, as well as to record totally or partially during the celebration of the congress, giving their consent so that their name and image can be used in the promotion and dissemination of the congress, all possible ways, giving all rights related to the use and dissemination that the Foundation considers appropriate to execute, without the right of the author to receive any economic compensation, provided that its use is exclusively related to the congress.
40. The signature of the application form implies the acceptance of all the bases described in this call.